cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Can I have two TalkTalk accounts?

atce4
Team Player
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I currently have Talk Talk broadband and phone at my main property.  I have another property that currently has full fibre Sky broadband and phone, this contract will be ending soon.
I would like to change to Talk Talk but was wondering if it's possible to have accounts under the same name at different addresses? I have checked and Talk Talk fibre is available at this address.
Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi atce4 

I can see I didn't make it uniquely clear so my humble apologies. The email address cannot be the same for both customer accounts it has to be different for each property. This is because you use the email address to sign in to a customer MyAccount

When you come to switch the broadband from Sky to TalkTalk and you're asked for an email address the system will not accept any email address that is already linked to either a current or former TalkTalk MyAccount.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

It's literally a separate email address for each separate account, @atce4.

And, as Gondola suggested, better to set up the Direct Debit for paying bills from a different bank account to avoid confusion, especially if the package price turns out to be similar. 

It's easy enough to set up a Gmail/ Hotmail / Yahoo address and these spare addresses can be handy when you are abroad, as talktalk.net etc doesn't always work well sending from some places when away. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thanks @Gondola 

Not sure I have interpreted your reply correctly but are you saying I will have to have two different email addresses, one for each account, or can my current email address that is linked to MyAccount be used for both?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Yes there's no problem in having multiple properties with broadband in your name.

The account numbers will be unique to the property but so must the email address registered for the linked customer MyAccount. As Community is also linked to the customer MyAccount you will have multiple user profiles each linked with a unique customer ID to the customer MyAccount. You can use the same bank account for the properties but if you think that might be confusing to identify which outgoing payment is for which property then maybe you'd need separate bank accounts.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes