cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Equipment Charge

WELLA182
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 4

Hi, I have an equipment charge on my bill due to a delay in returning the equipment. I contacted TalkTalk to say I was out for the country at the time and that the equipment would be returned ASAP. They said if I was charge I could get a refund, please could someone process this? 

Thanks Adam. 

Email ref and image attached: CMP-570431 (ET-593006) date 12/12/23.

Receipt of eq. email received 19/01/24.

Bill ref: TT0689743201.

Account no.: XXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS 

IMG_3034.jpeg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi WELLA182

I can see that the equipment charge has been removed for your current outstanding balance. 

Regards

0 Likes

WELLA182
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Don’t worry about it

Thanks for the info Gliwmaeden2

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

@WELLA182, it won't be a problem for staff to sort this for you, but they won't be back until after the weekend. 

I've removed the account number, because, even if it's from the one you cancelled, it's best not put on public display especially alongside so much other pertinent information. 

Please check that the current personal information details for your profile are up to date.

Go via you avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu, choose Personal Information. Check that the information showing is for your current address. 

At the end of that section, in Private Notes, put the other account number, which I presume is the relevant one for the returned equipment. 

SAVE CHANGES.

Sorry to nag about the display of information but it is best practice to keep it to the minimum on the public forum. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.