cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Last bill.

jensen1
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 13 of 13

Hi could someone please take a look at when will I pay the last bill as I am leaving TT? Another DD taken today for the upcoming month.

Thanks

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

jensen1
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 2 of 13

Is it safe to cancel my direct debit with you?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Hi jensen1

your account was closed on the 20 November, there should not be a bill produced, I have cleared it and asked the billing team to check the back end systems. 

Sorry for any confusion. 

Message 4 of 13

Arne is not back on here yet, @jensen1.

Your thread was escalated but further posting will only delay its progress in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

jensen1
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 13

Any update on this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

I'll re-escalate this for you, @jensen1.

Whatever is happening, @Arne-TalkTalk will get to the bottom of it.

He'll reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

jensen1
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 7 of 13

Hi there just an update on direct debit. Seems like TT wants another 36£ from me, can someone check if this is correct? As one of the mods stated there are no more charges, however that statement is now wrong.Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Thanks for the confirmation. Now, when I receive the returns bag for the router, do I need to put OR modem in there or just the router?

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Yes the cancellation completes on the 19th and there will be no further charges.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 13

Thanks can you confirm that account is now fully paid and there are no more fees coming just that credit balance?

Thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 12 of 13

Hi jensen1

There will be another bill which will have a credit amount which you can request a refund for via My Account,  for the period after to the 19th Nov to the 8th Dec which you have already paid for in this bill. 

Regards.

0 Likes