cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

My Account not showing My package and services

dazeck
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

I've had this problem since I first joined TalkTalk, it's a bit annoying now as I know the prices have gone up but I don';t know how much I'll be paying so I wanted to check my account, yet the "My package and services" just spins.  How can I get this fixed ?

ScreenshotScreenshot

If I click the arrow, I get a message of "Oops, it looks like there is a technical problem"

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Would love to give you more detail but Its beyond my knowledge unfortunately.   Ill try to get the last update and post it, (if I can) not sure it would make sense though. 

0 Likes

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 9

If this is a 'known issue', why is it taking so long to fix ?

The page in question obviously 'knows' about my account, because it shows the bills OK. It should be easy for the developer to find what the issue is simply by analysing the code triggered in the 'packages & services' box.

Also, it would help if TT didn't treat it's customers like toddlers, providing us with a cartoon picture and 'Oops !. Something went wrong'.

A  message like 'Failed to load resource [0x456]' might not mean much to the end user, but he can then report it as a meaningful error, and not just say 'It's not working'.

I would like to hear what the developers themselves have to say about this.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Unfortunately its a known issue and is with the developers to find a fix. Im really sorry its taking so long.

Message 4 of 9

Nothing yet, so slow by talk talk. I think it's related to the service, are you on some kind of full fibre package that isn't provided by Openreach, for example freedom fibre or a.n.other provider ?    It's probably linked to not being able to do a speed or service check.

0 Likes

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 9

Hi @dazeck 

Have you had any success yet ?

My 'Packages & Services' is still not working.

I've tried different browsers, even a different laptop which hade never been connected to the Internet before.

I'm convinced the  browser logs you provided show some relevance to the error, but I don't know what.

The TT back-office team should have someone who can interpret them.

dazeck
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

I tried to search last night but I guess the search isn't great as it didnt find anything related.  Anyway, I suspect the issue is related to these errors I am receiving in the web browser.

Browser ErrorsBrowser Errors

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

I've got the same problem, had it since I started with TT.

It's interesting that TT have replicated your problem, as I was told they could not replicate it !.

See https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Online-My-Account-has-never-worked-properly/m-p/3033056#...

Grimfandango14
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

I have also had this problem for at least a few months. I contacted the help desk about it a few weeks ago, who were able to recreate the problem successfully, so I was hoping it would be fixed by now. But it hasn’t been. Very frustrating.

0 Likes