cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Order rejected twice with no notice

Paudy101
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi all,

• I first placed an order via live chat for an upgrade from fibre 150 to fibre 900, the equipment came quite fast. I set all up and awaited the go live date. It came and passed so I again spoke to agents on live chat, 6 agents and over 2 hours later they couldn't figure out what happened but could only see the order was rejected. The last agent placed a new order, again the equipment came, I returned it as I already had the 1st set of new equipment setup. Yet again the go live date came and went, so this time I called directly, same thing over 2 hours later and I am still none the wiser, no one knows why it was rejected but can't do anything for me, I have had several messages staring someone from the complaints department will spring between 2pm and 4pm but no phone call received. My bills seem to have been affected though, what else can I do here? I'll be moving to another provider if this can't be fixed soon 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

You will need to call to speak to the order management team, Its not clear the reason why the orders are rejected except that maybe the line cant hold the 900mbs package

What's the issue with your bill? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

@Paudy101, you posted this in the Full Fibre section, but it's really about the order, billing, My Account etc.

Arne wouldn't usually be on this page so I'll move this to the billing section for you. 

It will help him find your account more quickly if you complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu choose Personal Information. 

Add your Talktalk landline number or Account no. where it asks for phone number.

Any order number(s) put in Private Notes at the end of that section. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply during the day Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Paudy101
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

@arne-talktalk any chance you can help me out here please? I see you've helped quite a few with similar problems 

0 Likes

Paudy101
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Seriously? Not 1 reply? 

0 Likes