cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TalkTalk billed me in error

leicestersq
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I contacted TalkTalk on chat to say that my bill was wrong and that I dont live at that address anymore.

I had no confirmation that they sorted it all out. How do I get that confirmation?

SO.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Make sure that you reply on here and see the blue send button turn to pink, @leicestersq.

Replies to email notifications won't reach anybody. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hello, 

My replies keep going missing.

I received a text message from TT asking me to pay my bill. I haven't received any calls from TT. I don't know what to do because I have no way to contact them other than this way. They said they would call but they didn't.

SO.
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @leicestersq

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Make sure that you have completed your community forum profile details, @leicestersq.

I see that you mentioned leaving in the spring of last year, here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Leaving-Home/td-p/2871922

If you are currently a Talktalk customer, add your present landline/account number in Personal Information. 

At the end of that section, in PRIVATE NOTES, put all the details of the old address. Phone number etc. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will reply during the day (Monday to Friday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes