cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Unsure if on new contract

DarrenJMEngland
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Replied to email to select 65 for another 2 years, contract summary ends 15th April 2024.

No email notification to confirm new contract, no passwords or other verification requested on application.

How can I know if on offer?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 2 of 7

no.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Thank you for your feedback I will pass this on. Did the link make you access My Account?  

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Yes I especially check my spam folder when I'm expecting an email, like in this instance, didn't receive them.  I have called talktalk and they have confirmed I am on the new contract.

I consider the matter resolved, however my advice for the future, is that if talktalk offer a link to a customer which has something to do with their account (renewal, upgrade offer etc.) then there should be a secured by password gateway, wherein the customer can complete this.  Then the customer can be sure that they have done it.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi DarrenJMEngland

I can confirm the account was renewed, but you should have received at least 2 emails with the autosign documents, have you  checked your spam/junk mail folders? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

You should have received an email confirmation and contract documents, @DarrenJMEngland.

Moving this to the billing section for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes