cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails being bounced

Jeannie24
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Out of the blue I am not receiving emails from an important client. I haven’t changed any settings nor has the sender. How can this issue be rectified quickly please? I gather the sender has received a message quoting TT992.  BTW am a technophobe!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Andy,

Have sent you a private email.

Jean

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Jeannie24, please provide the sender domain that's the bit after the @ symbol. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Ady,

Nope, not resolved. The problem remains. Emails being sent to me by my client are being bounced back to them today.

Hope this is sorted soon - very frustrating!

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

I'm told the original issue is now resolved. If you're still having problems please let me know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Jeannie24, we have an incident open for this issue. I'll let you know as soon as we get any information on the fix. 

Ady

0 Likes