cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails using dsl.pipex not appearing in inbox although on webmail

jlmb19
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Emails using my main email address  which is a dsl.pipex one are no longer appearing in my email in box although they are on webmail.  I also cannot send email from this address.  I have tried the chat and they keep saying that I will be connected with an expert who never arrives.  Cannot waste anymore time on this method.  Can anyone help?  Thank you

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Noted that your pipex mailbox when accessed via TalkTalk Mail webmail is working for send and receive which is a good start as it proves the mailbox is active and working as expected.

But your email client or email app connection not working on send or receive means either that your mailbox is restricted to webmail only access or the email client is not functioning or current settings are not accepted.

Tell me if your pipex master (not alias) mailbox address is or is not added to an active TalkTalk customer MyAccount. Then tell me what device and Operating system you're using for your email software and what that email software name and version is please. A screenshot of the incoming and outgoing mail server settings is always useful to spot issues in setup. Image edit screenshots and upload here using the camera icon (desktop browser mode) above this reply area.

Heads up that I'm aware that there are current issues using Outlook for Windows (aka New Outlook) and BlueMail desktop software.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution