cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving emails from noreply@flagstoneim.com

marki1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 6 of 6

I have been receiving emails from noreply@flagstoneim.com until Tuesday this week.

Since then no emails have been received from noreply@flagstoneim.com

I have spoken to Flagstone and they confirm numerous emails have been sent but have bounced back.

See their response below.

"I can see on our system the email with the security code appears to be bouncing when sent to obscured for customer security

This would indicate there may be a firewall set up or your email server is preventing the security code email from getting through.

The email address the code is sent from is noreply@flagstoneim.com it may be advisable to try and add this as a contact in your address book for your email.

If the code is still not getting through you may need to contact your email provider to see if it's something they can look into."

I have added noreply@flagstoneim.com to my addressbook and checked there are no rules blocking that account.

Can someone help in layman's language!!

Mark
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

That's perfect news.

I appreciate your time to let me know. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

marki1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

I sent your message to flagstone and they have made some changes to their systems regarding the supressions.

I have just logged into my account and the the security code came through perfectly.

Thanks for all your help.

Mark 

Mark

Message 3 of 6

I can certainly tell you that the bounceback message is not from TalkTalk but from flagstone's mail sending service SparkPost / MessageBird.  The bounceback is indicating that SparkPost have placed your email address on a no-send list or suppression list which is why you're not getting flagstone emails. Nothing is being sent to your email address.

SparkPost Suppression Lists

So, go back to flagstone and ask them to liaise with their email admins / SparkPost / MessageBird admins to remove your email address from the suppression list and then you will get your mail sent out once more.

marki1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 6

Please see below 3 digit code from Flagstone.

Best regards,

Mark

Good Morning Mark

Thank you for your email.

The message that comes up on our system with regards to the bounced email is 'recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy' and the error code I can is 554.

Kind regards

From: TalkTalk Help & Support Community <no-reply@community-notifications.talktalk.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 2:36 PM
To: obscured for customer security

Subject: Re: Not receiving emails from noreply@flagstoneim.com (TalkTalk Help & Support Subscription Update)

Hi marki1,

Gondola (Community Star) posted a new reply in Email on 15-03-2024 02:36 PM :

Mark
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

What was the bounceback description and the TT three digit error code? If Flagstone can tell you that then that'll indicate why mail is not accepted or delayed in delivery.

The mail messages are fully authenticated and not on a known blacklist. It's possible that other users have marked messages as spam and the content has acquired a spam fingerprint and in that case I'd expect a TT992 bounceback permanent fail. A TT991 bounceback is not a fail but a deferral or delay in delivery for scanning. But it's also possible that the message has failed scanning and deemed to be a phishing email say. The actual code will tell me what I need to know.

The main servers sending mail are microsoft servers but there are also other mail sending services that Flagstone use so it would be helpful to know which mail sending service is being used in the case of sending a security code. Just for clarification, Flagstone say they get a bounceback when sending a security code but what about other mail messages that they send out? Or are you getting nothing from them at all, no informational mails for example?