cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cant receive verification code from iceland foods to open my account with them

smileliz
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

why am I not receiving a verification code from iceland foods and why cant I send emails from my kindle

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

victorcc
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

Hi smileliz,

I had the same problem and it took Iceland a week to resolve the problem. The resolution is that you have switched off the preference for advertising emails from them. bizarre I know, but you will need to message them and ask for it to be switched on. Then the code will get thru'.

vicc  

Message 2 of 4

Hi smileliz, please let us know the sending email address so that I can scan for blocked mail. I've got nothing showing blocked for iceland on your mailbox.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

This is the second topic for this subject. The first topic received no response back from the original posters so we don't know what mail servers iceland use to send out these verification codes.

Have you contacted Iceland to ask them to check that these verification codes are being sent.

My belief is that the mail domain in use is normally icelandmail.co.uk and if this is still the case then I can see no obvious reason for mail not to be received.  Have you checked your Spam folder? The DMARC policy for mail that doesn't pass authentication checks is to quarantine and this would mean the mail ends up in the Spam folder.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution