cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Live Chat where is it

kickstart22
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I've spent 2 hours trying to find live chat,,sure I've found opening times ect but why can't you just click a live chat link Anywhere obvious on Talk talk site

Shanling
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

LiveChat and contact information

When to contact TalkTalk? - select and scroll to see contact availability times

Login to your customer MyAccount

MyAccount My Package

Select Dashboard from the drop down selector by your login name top right and you should then see a Start a chat button.

MyAccount : Start a Chat

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Landline calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088, 0345 172 0044 TalkTalk Mobile option 1, Better value contract renewals and cancellations on 0345 172  5157, if you're thinking of leaving, and Full Fibre enquiries on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

Mobile calls to Customer Services on 0203 441 5550, and for TalkTalk Mobile enquiries it's 0800 458 5331. Text Relay Service is 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

More help is right here on  Community or  Facebook or  Twitter from the social media teams. There's also  Service Status information on major ongoing service impacting faults and you can run an individual  Broadband service check from your MyAccount.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

nophead
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

The button gets blocked by ad blockers because it comes from a third party site that tracks you. 

0 Likes