cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Router

croul
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hello,

I am having trouble setting up port forwarding on my router it appears to be tempremental,  I managed to get it working before, but it doesnt seem to be working now. The router is a D-Link-DSL-3782. As the router is very old now and i am having issues would it be possible to have a more recent model to replace it?

Colin

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi croulstone

Have you received the replacement router?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi croulstone

I'm sorry for the delay. The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

croul
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

I have checked and all my details are up to date, Many Thanks for your help Keith

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

I agree there is no point doing anything with an old router. I will see if TalkTalk will replace it for you now. However this won't be until Tuesday now.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?