cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Slow speeds

blakey1163
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I have just got my Internet, Phone, and Broadband back on line after 2 weeks, Main fault was pcp2 in the main box somewhere Open reach had to put new cables in after the bad storm,But now have Down load speed of 1.8 usually get at least 6 upload 3.5 usually get 35, 2 hours today on the phone speaking to a Robot check this do that disconnected this reset this do that, The fault that was raised 2 weeks ago now says it is fixed but it isent Told them its a outside fault not in side a fault has been raised So a new fault has been raise but i am none the wiser with whats going on dont even no even if someone is looking at this,Why cant you speak to some one in the uk who is Someone you can understand, Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Morning blakey,

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi blakey,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi @blakey1163 

Please can you elaborate by answering these few questions:-

1. What make/model of router do you have (if this is a TalkTalk router, these details will be on a label on the rear or underside of it)?

2. What package are you on?
3. What is the speed shown by the router when you log into it?
4. If you have any wired connections, are they affected in the same way as wireless ones?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes