cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

No confirmation of order from TalkTalk

mg_UK23
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I placed a FTTP order online as a new TalkTalk customer on Monday 30th, but have had no confirmation email or updates at all from TalkTalk on the order.

During the process I selected send welcome pack via email, and a saved copy of the confirmation page to confirm the email entered was correct and the order had been placed successfully.

I have checked the spam / junk folders for the email account and confirmed it can receive emails from other sources but there's been nothing from TalkTalk.

Would anybody please be able to check this? The email used is in my private notes section on my profile.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. Have you received any confirmation since your last post?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

My installation is tomorrow (I hope!) and I’ve still not had a single email or text from TalkTalk.

I’ve only a text from CityFibre (which I only seemed to get after a helpful person on this forum prodded someone) and an email from Yodel about my router delivery (which I only seemed to get after I moaned to Live Chat for long enough).

Can’t say I’ve had the best first impression of TalkTalk, I just can’t understand why they wouldn’t think to confirm their orders. When I order something on Amazon, for example, I have the confirmation email before the website is even showing the order confirmed page.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi Arne,

Thank you for looking into this. No, there's no order reference in the confirmation screen.  It only states  that I'd receive an email "very soon", with the rest of the order details.

The day following placing the order online (Tuesday) I received a text from CityFibre confirming an installation date, but I've had nothing at all from TalkTalk (text or email).

If I hadn't saved the confirmation screen I'd have no details at all that the order was placed.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

HI mg_UK23

Was there an order Reference?  

I cant find anything using your email address. 

0 Likes