cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Sagemcom 5464 not connecting

RonM99
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi

On Fibre 65 Data Only with telephone vis copper wire.

Sagemcom Fast 5464 wifi began not allowing connecting to smartphone. I tried resetting router which solved issue for short time but after further problems and resets the router is not connecting to fibre Service at all. Amber light keeps flashing.

Found  old Sagecom Fast 5364 router in cupboard and it connects to Fibre Service OK and wifi is working correctly.

Looks like I need a new 5464 router. How do I go about requesting one?

Thanks for any help 

Ron

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

OK Thanks for info.

Ron

Message 2 of 7

Yes, we can provide the 5464 if required. Also if you ever upgraded to a faster Full Fibre package you would be provided with one or more (depending on package) eero routers instead of the sagemcom. 

Chris

Message 3 of 7

Hi Chris

I assume I will have to switch the telephone to VOIP sometime soon. When this happens will a new 5464 router be provided?

Ron

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Ron,

If you're on data only the 5364 should work fine, the only difference between the two routers is the 5464 has a port for a telephone for if you have service with VoIP

Chris

RonM99
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes