cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller display

Shirltay1
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 27

My home phone Caller display has suddenly started to show ALL incoming calls as Withheld. I have been in touch with Talk Talk chat and they say line is ok and sent me an email with suggestions to check, which I have done and still not working. Getting frustrated now as I don’t normally answer withheld numbers. Any suggestions please

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Message 1 of 27

Sorry, not yet, I'll let you know when I have any more information

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 27

Do you have an update on this issue yet? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 27

OK thanks. I'll pass this over to our network team as it's not letting me do anything, it doesn't actually look as though it was removed. I'll let you know when I receive an update

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 27

Can I have an update on this please. Still showing incoming calls as Withheld.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 27

OK, have a great weekend 🙂

0 Likes

Message 6 of 27
  • Ok, fingers crossed then for Monday!
0 Likes

Message 7 of 27

Hi Shirltay1,

The system isn't allowing me to re-add yet it so I'll try to re-add it again on Monday, apologies for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 27

I've removed it, I'll add again in an hour. I'll let you know when I've done it

Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 27

OK thanks. I'll remove it now

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 27

Ah , ok sorry. Have tried again but still Withheld.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 27

I don't need you to switch the internet off, just need you to call your landline to see if the number is still showing withheld

Chris

0 Likes

Message 12 of 27

Rather than me wasting more time without the internet by switching it off, can you please remove it and then re add . I would also like to know why when I try to  remove phone boosts they still remain active .

0 Likes

Message 13 of 27

OK thanks for trying. Everything looks OK from our side now. Could you just test one more time and if it's still not working I'll try removing it and re-adding it

Chris

0 Likes

Message 14 of 27

Ok, switched off for 90 mins and still not working. Incoming call still showing as Witheld.

0 Likes

Message 15 of 27

OK thanks. Could you switch the ONT and router off and leave  them off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest. Please let us know once you've done this

Chris

0 Likes

Message 16 of 27

Yes phone plugs into router

0 Likes

Message 17 of 27

OK, that sounds like the Sagemcom wifi hub, so your telephone plugs directly into your router?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 18 of 27

The only label is the TalkTalk WiFi net work I’d answer password label . The router is Black and has a white light

0 Likes

Message 19 of 27

There should be a label on the back with the manufacturers name and model number

Chris

0 Likes

Message 20 of 27

How do I tell what router I have?

0 Likes