cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Home phone still diverted

exraflad
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I had a landline problem a long time ago, and talktalk offered to divert my landline to my mobile, for free which I accepted. They stated that when landline was fixed the divert would be removed.

Well my landline has been working fine for ages but the diversion is still on, I have tried numerous ways to contact talktalk, but they make it nigh on impossible, the one time I managed on chat I was on the line for over an hour but then got diverted to yet another person and I had to leave the chat, I did ask that they look into and fix the problem.

Nothing has been done and I still can't actually get to chat to anyone again, and as for talking to a human being on the phone.

I would appreciate calls to the landline not being diverted so any help would be great.

per ardua ad astra
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi exraflad

I have just fed that back to our online help team and asked them to update this help page with this information.

Thank you 🙂

0 Likes

exraflad
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Just like to add TalkTalk help on call divert when fixing a problem states (copied from your help page)

"We often set up Call Divert for you whilst we're fixing a problem with your phone service. It should be automatically removed when the problem is fixed, but if you find that it's still on, please contact us."

Maybe they should add your solution as the please contact us is not easy

per ardua ad astra

Message 3 of 6

Hi exraflad

I'm so glad to hear that this has worked. Apologies our Faults Team didn't advise on how to do this.

Debbie

0 Likes

exraflad
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thank you so much it worked.
Shame chat didn't offer this simple solution.

per ardua ad astra
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi exraflad

I'm sorry to hear this.

To cancel/remove a divert,  dial #21#