cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Not able to get call display on my phone

Anthonymc
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 24

Since I moved to  new address I cannot get caller display on my phone. I was assured by talk talk agent that the fault rests with them and not the actual phone. I was also assured this would be rectified with two to three hours. Nothing. If call display is a part of the package bit misleading if you can't rectify the problem. Or alternatively go to a provider who can

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 1 of 24

Hi

I'm so glad to hear that or Teams and our Network colleagues have been able to provide a resolution for you.

If you have any issues with any service in the future, please remember to contact us here at Community for assistance.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 24

Good Morning Michelle,

Hope your keeping well. Michelle, I just wanted to update you in relation to the ongoing issues I was experiencing with my phone. Has now been resolved 

Firstly, a big thank you to you for been so helpful throughout. Secondly, please convey a huge THANK you to the gentleman who was extremely patient throughout and dealt with the whole thing in a very polite and friendly manner. I can't express how grateful i am.

Again thank you

kind regards

Anthony McCarthy

0 Likes

Message 3 of 24

Hi Anthony,

I'm glad to hear this and please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Michelle 🙂

0 Likes

Message 4 of 24

Good Morning Michelle,

Just to give you an update. I had a phone call this afternoon from talktalk.  It will be investigated further after christmas along with a follow up call to see if the problem been rectified.

Thanks again for all you help

kind regards 

Anthony McCarthy 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 24

Hi Anthony,

No problem. I'm sorry that it wasn't picked up sooner and I'll check back in with you tomorrow.

Michelle 🙂

0 Likes

Message 6 of 24

Good Morning Michelle,

Thank you once again for chasing this up. Greatly appreciated

kind regards

Anthony

0 Likes

Message 7 of 24

Hi Anthony,

The team have just come back to let me know that they have booked a callback in for this afternoon/evening as per your earlier availability. I'll check back in with you in the morning to see how you're getting on.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 8 of 24

Hi Anthony,

I'm really sorry and I'll chase this again for you now.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 9 of 24

Afternoon Michelle,

I was waiting on a call from someone at talktalk this afternoon. So, far I have not heard from anyone. Would like to have this matter rectify sooner rather than later 

kind regards

Anthony McCarthy

0 Likes

Message 10 of 24

Hi again,

Thank you. I've passed your availability over to the team now and have asked if they can contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 11 of 24

Morning Michelle,

Thank you for the update. The best time would be for me 15:00hrs-17:00 Hrs. As I am out most of the morning early afternoon

Kind regards

Anthony 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 24

Morning Anthony,

The team have come back to me to advise that a card reset was done and a few callbacks were completed to confirm if this resolved the issue. I can see from your last post that this still isn't working so I'll need to pass this back to the team. When would be the best time for the team to contact you please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 13 of 24

Hi Anthony,

No problem, I will post back here as soon as they come back to me.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 14 of 24

Thank you Michelle

0 Likes

Message 15 of 24

Hi Anthony,

I'm sorry to hear this. I will chase the team for an update now.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 16 of 24

Hi Michelle,

I did have a response shortly after your last communication on Tuesday. Someone was supposed to contact me on Thursday to see if the problem rectified itself? I had no phone call up on Thursday not at least while i was here. I have no way of known if anyone has phoned along with not having the caller display i cannot see if there's been a missed call. Basically, the problem remains the same

kind regards

Anthony

0 Likes

Message 17 of 24

Hi Anthony,

Can I just confirm, have you been contacted since I escalated this?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 18 of 24

Hi Anthony,

No problem. I'll keep you updated as soon as I know more.

Michelle 🙂

0 Likes

Message 19 of 24

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 20 of 24

Hi again,

Thank you. I've escalated this straight over to our Fault Escalation Team now and I will post back as soon as they come back to me. It's also possible that they may try and contact you directly.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes