Occasional Contributor
robsonn
Founder

Account login problem

Hi there
I'm glad I could register on the forum. Now I can not register and login to myAccount. Still I do not know how can I do that. When I try do that it give me message "the number is already registered, enter a valid email address".
Please explain me how it works.
Best regards. Robert
Regular Contributor
CJSS
Founder

Re: Account login problem

Try using the reset password form to retrieve your details: myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/forgotpassword/forgotpassword/forgotpassword
The email is generally your own email - not the TalkTalk email you were supplied with.
Hope that helps.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Occasional Contributor
robsonn
Founder

Hi
Thanks for answer. I have got just one email account, I searched all emails from beginning and I didn't found any talktalk email. I tried reset the password but every time it's the same message: enter valid email or valid the special text. I can not view my bills and can not upgrade broadband, nothing.
Is there any special way to can get to my account?
Thanks
Regular Contributor
CJSS
Founder

Try registering using this link: myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/register/register-new/register - you may have been unlucky in your timings as occasionally the myAccount services are down for upgrades (I believe there was some planned maintenance today). Try to register using that link tomorrow and let us know how you get on :smileyhappy:.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
OCE_Emma
Topics: 3
Kudos: 511
Solutions: 279
Founder

Hi robsonn,

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems registering for My Account. Ive sent a private message to confirm a couple of details then I'll be able to take a look into your account. Please do not post any of the information reuquested on the open forums.

Cheers
Em x

OCE_Emma
Founder

Hi robsonn,

Thanks for the PM and confirmation of details.

You are seeing a message stating your account is already registered because registration have been completed. Your online billing is registered to a talktalk.net e-mail address. If you do not recall the login details for this account please use the forgotten password link.

Cheers
Em x

Occasional Contributor
robsonn
Founder

HI there
I'm very, very sad because I sill can not login to my account. I tried reset password but it show me message: "Please enter the correct email address for your account"
I typed the talktalk email: myphonenumber@talktalk.net, because I have got just that email on the welcome paper pack.
I'm confused the situation. I dont know someone making me crazy or I'm.
No one can help me, I think about make a complaint because the situation is so long.
I want upgrade broadband and pay more for talktalk service but I can see they don't want give me chance.

Kind regards. Robert
OCE_Emma
Founder

Hi Robert,

yourtelephonenumber@talktalk.net is not an e-mail address, it is your broadband username. The talktalk.net e-mail address used for online billing was registered by you, not provided by TalkTalk.

Cheers
Em x

Occasional Contributor
robsonn
Founder

Thanks. As I wrote before a have got just one email address and I checked all messages on my email. I have not any emails come from talktalk (my wife as well ), so I don't know which email should be correct.
Is there any way to deleting my account settings and do register again?
Kind regards. Robert
OCE_Emma
Founder

Hi robsonn,

Is the e-mail address you use on a day to day basis a TalkTalk e-mail address?

Cheers
Em x

Occasional Contributor
robsonn
Founder

Hi
No. I have never used the talktalk email address.
I still thinking, what could happen, have taken off the talktalk documents to hope I did wrote any date on these but nothing.
Thanks. Robert
OCE_Emma
Founder

Hi Robert,

I've de-registered your account from online billing. Please complete the registration process to access this service.

Cheers
Em x

Occasional Contributor
robsonn
Founder

Hi there
Yeah, I did it. I registered to my account at last. Big big thanks for your support, help and your patient for my case. I going to order the fibre optic now. Thanks a lot again and have a nice day.
Robert
OCE_Emma
Founder

Hi Robert,

I' glad to see you've been able to register. If you have any further questions please let us know :smileyhappy:

Cheers
Em x