Occasional Contributor
WILLIEH
Founder

How to check TT Mobile usage?

I am a TalkTalk landline user and now have a talktalk mobile . Is there any way I can check my mobile usage ? When I go into MY ACCOUNT it just lets me check my Landline . My last mobile provider had a number to phone to get the usage but I don't know how to check my Talk Talk mobile account:smileysurprised:
Super Contributor
barney
Founder

Re: How to check TT Mobile usage?

Hello WILLIEH and welcome to the forums

I have moved your initial post from another member's topic and created your own topic for you as the OCE (forum support staff) work on the principal of one topic per member/issue in order to avoid confusion and to provide dedicated customer support.

OCE Emma will provide expert advice as soon as she is able to.

Regards

Barney
Occasional Contributor
WILLIEH
Founder

Thanks so much for that Barney
Super Contributor
barney
Founder

The TT Mobile Help Page here sales.talktalk.co.uk/products/mobile/faq/payment.html#C02 does suggest you should be able to view your usage and bill via My Account:

# Q: How can I view my credit balance and monthly bill?

# A: To view your usage and monthly bill online visit www.talktalk.co.uk/myaccount
OCE_Emma
Topics: 3
Kudos: 479
Solutions: 281
Founder

Hi WILLIEH,

Unfortunatly the forum team can not assist with mobile queries. You would need to contact the mobile team on 0870 087 8751.

Cheers
Em x

Occasional Contributor
WILLIEH
Founder

Ok Emma , thanks so much . It's a bit of a nuisance when I've got to contact someone by phone but I've no doubt they'll get round to being able to do it on-line someday or even sending a text and getting a reply like I got from previous company .:smileywink: