N/A
elainefs
Founder

You view box

I've asked this question by phone however the agent was pretty clueless about the You View box.
Please can anyone answer is the box like a sky box? If I register for You View and get the box, in 24 months at the end of the contract if I decide to go back to essentials or to another company will the box be defunct or will I still be able to use it like a standard You View box that I could buy from a shop and record freeview channels etc? Would only be upgrading for the You View box so this is an important aspect for me. Thanks
Trusted Contributor
M44RKD
Founder

Re: You view box

Originally Posted by elainefs
I've asked this question by phone however the agent was pretty clueless about the You View box.
Please can anyone answer is the box like a sky box? If I register for You View and get the box, in 24 months at the end of the contract if I decide to go back to essentials or to another company will the box be defunct or will I still be able to use it like a standard You View box that I could buy from a shop and record freeview channels etc? Would only be upgrading for the You View box so this is an important aspect for me. Thanks

i would assume it would just go back to a normal box as if u bought it from a 3rd party, u would ov course lose the boosts etc but u should still get the freeview+ aspect and the on demand channels
OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 742
Solutions: 423
Founder

Re: You view box

hi elainefs,

If you moved off the TalkTalk Plus TV package then you would not be able to access the Boosts.

However all Freeview services would still work and you would still have access to the TT Player with some additional content, provided you were still a TT Customer.

Regards

M:smileyhappy: