cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

How to open stacked recordings 4K box

Leash11
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 12

Can anyone please help I have multiple recordings of the same show but can only seem to play the recent one. The logo says I have multiple but don’t know how too view them all 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi

OK, try the reset, try a new recording and let me know what happens.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Sorry the pics aren’t in order but yea I don’t have the option you have when you press more info I will have to reset the box and see if that works 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

IMG_2572.jpeg

IMG_2575.jpegIMG_2574.jpegIMG_2573.jpeg
0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hi

if you reset the box it will ask you to re initialise the the usb drive, so will format this erasing any current recordings.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Ok thank you when I next have a stacked recording I will try this but I am 99% sure I never get the more info option when I press on the stacked ones. If I reset the box it won’t destroy my sun will it will I still be able to use it again after the reset 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi

OK, just to clarify, this is what I see.

If you select the stacked recording it should show options above for PLAY, MORE INFO, DELETE RECORDING.

If you select MORE INFO after pressing OK on the stacked recordings, you should see the individual episodes as below :

If you are not seeing this, then the only option is to reset the box.  This will however remove the recordings as the USB Device will be formatted.

If you need to reset the box, you can do this by pressing the side button 5 times.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Yea I have tryed that too but it’s doesn’t come up for me it’s just shows me how to watch the others on the apps etc 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi @Leash11 

I've recorded a few episodes here of the same series.

I selected the recorded series, then selected 'MORE INFO'.  This then showed the individual episodes I had recorded.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi

OK, I've set up a box here and set a few of the same programs to record this morning so I can test and see whats happening.

When you recorded a program, did you set it to record a individual recording or did you choose to record the series ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

No it they don’t appear if I scroll down it’s just my list of what’s gunna record in the future and I can’t select the logo if I press ok on the recording it just says play. Doesn’t give me the option to play the previous one first. For example if I recorded a program and it was on twice that night it will only let me view the latest and not the one that recorded earlier. Even though it’s recorded both. But there is a symbol on the recording thumbnail with 3 squares on top of each other which I’m assuming means there is more than 1 recording of that show just don’t know how to open them up 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 12

Hi

Are you able to select the logo or scroll down to view further recordings ?

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes