cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

NOW TV subscription

nicholasareeves
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I currently subscribe direct to NOW TV for Entertainment and Sports. If I switch the Entertainment subscription to TalkTalk do I have to switch the Sports subscription as well or can I continue to pay for that direct to NOW TV?

Thanks in advance for your answer(s)

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

You can only have the one active membership so would have to wait for these to end or cancel them all from your current Now subscription before taking them via TalkTalk.

Also, remember, when you cancel a service with NOW TV, you also need to wait for the end of the billing period for the item to fully cancel before applying for the new subscription.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I"d be very grateful if someone from the support team could clarify this issue.

Many thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

My reading of the help article is that you can have individual memberships, although I may be wrong. But the Boost from TalkTalk won't apply to your other membership.

It may be best to wait for clarification from the support team. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

thanks for responding so quickly. The reason I asked is because TT offered me TT TV for £2.50 a month (compared to £6 for NOW TV boost) and a discounted price on Entertainment. As my current subscriptions expire at different dates it seems likely that I will have one active subscription through TT while the other subscription is active with NOW. Or would I have to wait for both current subscriptions to end before I could activate any subscriptions through TT

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I believe you can only have one account per device otherwise you will be forever logging off one and one with different credentials to access 

Not sure why you'd wish to swap as if you access via TalkTalk the only advantage I see is getting HD and multiple devices included. However you are charged the TV charge to access which is a similar price per month as you pay via Now. If you don't actually use TalkTalk TV you can get this charge removed by phoning customer services. Note if removed you do lose the benefit of a replacement box if yours becomes faulty.

The choice though is yours but having multiple accounts can be fraught with issues.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes