cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Purchased box sets lost when switching to Talktalk 4k box & Fibre 150

freelander303
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I've discovered that 2 series box sets of Game of Thrones that we purchased through Talktalk tv when we had our old box have been lost and are no longer accessible now we have the Talktalk 4k box and Faster Fibre 150.

I spent over an hour with the online chat people who didn't seem to understand what I was talking about.

Is there a way to recover previously purchased box sets. Talktalk just saying they've been lost when we have paid for them isn't accepatble.

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

I did have the same logging in issue to TalkTalk TV but as I knew the password was correct I just retried a few times and eventually did get signed in ok. There is possibly an issue with TalkTalk sign in authentication as TalkTalk Mail webmail sign in's are currently having fails / service unavailable. But just keep trying and the TalkTalk TV site should load up. I've just signed in to TalkTalk TV but it did take ten retries!

EDIT

The sign in to TalkTalk TV does still take several retries. If the sign in fails I now select Quick Sign in. I know that's going to fail anyway. But I seem to get signed in with fewer retries.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I've tried signing into Talktalk TV on my laptop but get the message: Unable to sign in. Please contact customer support.

I tried resetting my password before contacting support but this didn't work.

Support don't seem to understand what I'm getting at. I understand that I can't view purchased content on the 4K box but don't know what the sign in problem is. I've double checked my bill and I'm paying for Talktalk TV. It doesn't show within my package or add-ons which come to £34 but does show on my bill as a separate £3 (discounted from £5) making my total monthly payment £37.

It seems to be something to do with not being able to sign in but I can't get this point over to support.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

I see you also got the same answer from Karl on 16th March. Have you signed in successfully to TalkTalk TV online to view your Game of Thrones owned content?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Sign in to TalkTalk TV using your original MyAccount login email address and password. I've just checked my purchases are still there and accessible.

They're not accessible via the new box. Only via a browser login. Owned content help and advice.

0 Likes