cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV guide and remote

RMurray
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

The Huawei set top box appears to have a really slow connection to the remote controller - I got a new controller which worked ok for 2 days and then tonight it reverted to being extremely slow and not working at all - guide doesn’t come up on tv screen and cant navigate around different  channels.  So annoying . Any ideas on how to solve

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @RMurray 

The main thread at the top is the one to warch now, I'll direct all customers to that and keep it updated with progress reports.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

RMurray
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the reply , I’ll have a go at that and keep an eye on these threads .

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

This is actively being looked into by YouView.

There is a fault recorded on the Service Status Dashboard 

Don't follow the advice there though, user says it doesn't work 

Some are getting results by doing a soft reset (hold down the on off button until the box reboots), then remove the aerial and do a rescan (0 channels found), then put the aerial back in and scan again.

If it doesn't work there's not much that can be done until YouView trace the cause and fix it.

@Karl-TalkTalk is providing updates on the various threads here and will no doubt post any info here too.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes