cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Talktalk TV boxes

freelander303
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Last year I upgraded to Faster Fibre 150 with the Talktalk TV 4k box - the one that will only records one programme at a time.

I've been looking for box sets that I downloaded using my old box but it seems that they are lost forever.

During the 1hr 45 min online chat with various people I eventually found that old Talktalk box sets are lost when you upgrade to the new Netgem TV box - disappointing.

Is this correct or can they be retrieved somehow?

Part of the problem in communication was that their advisor turned out to be talking about a newer box called The Hub.

As a second question are these new Hubs any better than the Netgem box, can you record on them, do you get all Freeview channels? If so can you get these boxes as a free upgrade from the frustrating Netgem Box.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi

The TV hub is currently only available to new FTTP customers however there are plans to open this to the wider customer base. They only have one tuner so the recording situation is the same as with the netgem box.

As to any purchased box sets etc, these are no longer available via the YouView box, so you should log in online directly at https://www.talktalktv.co.uk/

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes