cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cityfibre broadband

norfolkdave
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi there 

It's been a long while since I was last here. Just had a letter saying we are having city fibre broadband installed in our road. I'm on fibre 35 + mobile and my contract ends in September. What happens then?  I want to stay with talktalk as I've been with them since 2009 and never had a problem and got a good package.. Will I have to switch and will it affect my package?. Is fibre for broadband only? Thanks for your help.

David Carpenter

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi norfolkdave

Ive checked your account and Full fibre is not yet available via TalkTalk, once our sales system updates we will let you know usually via our marketing teams. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Even if CityFibre is set up in the road, it doesn't mean that it is necessarily available through Talktalk, @norfolkdave.

It's been in my street for years, but only via Vodafone. It depends on what deals these companies run with each other. Wait till much closer to the end of your contract, unless Talktalk offers you a free upgrade to Full Fibre.

If Fibre is available through Talktalk in your street and you want to keep your phone number it is vital that you mention it at the time of ordering - it can't be added later.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes