Occasional Contributor
Scottydogg81
Founder

d link 2780 firmware update

I have recently been sent the d link 2780 router from TT everything connects fine apart from my iphone websites are very un responsive pages dont load etc upon further investigating this is a common problem. Ive tried absolutely everthing its got to the point now im considering cancelling my TT Conract!! I did see a ray of light when i read tht some 2780 firmware trials had been carried out recently -my question is when what date will the firmware be released and will this fix my iphone connectivity problem?
OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 687
Solutions: 389
Founder

Re: d link 2780 firmware update

hi scottydog,

you can find details of the trial in the TT Labs section of the Members Forum

Cheers

M:smileyhappy:

Super Contributor
K9
Founder

The 2780 Trial is Closed and Complete
Super Contributor
pippip
Founder

Originally Posted by Scottydogg81
my question is when what date will the firmware be released and will this fix my iphone connectivity problem?

These look like reasonable questions to ask, can anyone answer them?
OCE_Chris
Topics: 1
Kudos: 565
Solutions: 261
Founder

We have no date yet for the firmware release and we can't say at this stage if it will specifically fix your iphone issue but the firmware is designed to address a number of compatibility issues with Apple products

Chris

Super Contributor
pippip
Founder

Originally Posted by OCE_Chris
We have no date yet for the firmware release and we can't say at this stage if it will specifically fix your iphone issue but the firmware is designed to address a number of compatibility issues with Apple products

Many thanks Chris, even when a full answer isn't available it's great when an OCE can give an honest appraisal and straightforward reply