cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet over 24 hours and lies from talktalk

Annne
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

Lies lies lies is all I get  tell me you have resolved the issue and closed it down as resolved when I still have no intermet, the service is a joke

Aparker
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

No problem, just let me know if you experience any further problems 

Chris

0 Likes

Annne
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 11

Hi Chris, the light has finally gone green and looks like it is connected to the Internet for now, fingers crossed it keeps on, thanks for your help and support!!

Aparker
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Thanks for trying that. The router appears to be connected to the Internet at the moment, could you tell me what colour the light is on the router?

Chris

0 Likes

Annne
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 11

So it looks like yet another day with no internet and no proper reason why?

Aparker
0 Likes

Annne
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 11

Unplugged router from the wall for 30 minutes, plugged back in and still no internet, solid red light for internet, all other lights are green!

Aparker
0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Thanks for trying this, please let me know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Annne
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 11

I have just been on the phone to a 'live' person and they are now blaming openreach and saying there is still an issue but cannot give me a timescale to resolve this, they are happy to bill me £27 for a phone call going over an hour but not refund me for 2 days of no internet access! They said that it is all openreachs fault and their engineer closed it as resolved as it is a know issue!! Hey ho, more lies, I will try turning off my router again for 30 minutes, may as well as it is no use being on if I cannot use it, absolute shambles of a service

Aparker
0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Thanks. The fault was logged out to Openreach for investigation. Openreach have now cleared and closed the fault saying that line is now testing OK. Could you switch your router off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Annne
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

Updated profile.

I have been reporting no internet since 8am on Wednesday  all the support does is raise an issue and then close it as resolved when it isnt, I am getting nowhere and I need to work from home, I was on the line for hours yesterday and all I got was lied to over and over, I am losing the will to live with this

Aparker

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi Annne,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes