cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

E mail broken

Pash02
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

HI 

Emails sent to my TT e mail address when sent as a test or forwarded e mail from myself using my TT email address EG to xzxz @talktalk. net  from xzxz @talktalk. net  are being picked up by web mail as spam 

I have tried to unspam them on web mail but its not working and keep going back to the spam folder.

I did receive 4 e mails this morning that i marked as Spam and reported for phishing also and i have just noticed that they have my TT address as the sending address.

I am going into the web mail spam folder and opening each e mail marking as Not spam so they go in to the inbox but after a few minutes they go back in to the Spam box 

Advice please pretty please.

UPDATE 

I have just un spammed the e mails using my phone as that's the device i used to mark as spam and i thing everything is working.

But how do i mark the actual Spam e mails but have my TT e mail address as the sender?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks for reporting the scammers Pash02.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Pash02
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

29 spoof emails since Friday and all now reported to phishing@talktalk.co.uk. and i will change my passwords on all TT accounts to something like this example,    1rf=-ThaXiV#jlSp2?

These are the Correct senders addresses;

SCAM e mails

hey_wjwizvf@admin.11thcircle.com

hey_ryfvteu@notposition.loqueoyes.es

n_fvpzwkd@awa1.awaccessory.com

n_ngpodwh@warfear.3368668.com

hey_nr52iqh@admin.11thcircle.com

hey_ldhgule@crypto.11thcircle.com

hey_vznqlam@crypto.11thcircle.com

n_hrjbxtq@dsfgdsgsd.onmicrosoft.com

ey_psnmzvd@crypto.11thcircle.com

hey_fw630nz@transport.11thcircle.com

hey_diuvmom@drakstoresa.com

hey_o2av7i2@collegeboardx.nx.tc

hey_5g2hoqf@godyong.vip

hey_cp230xw@infos.zewtastic.com

hey_yfat2w8@sale.easyesale.com

hey_xoidwjj@accessory.awaccessory.com

hey_buqduaf@godyong.vip

hey_vby0zeg@sale.easyesale.com

hey_l26k5y3@sale.easyesale.com

hey_exfbwkx@time.eimirae.com

hey_2hhca1y@dsfiosdoifjsio.tru.io

hey_6kftuds@accessory.awaccessory.com

hey_l6ktxbg@drakstoresa.com

hey_bdiunjo@crypto.11thcircle.com

hey_saw71m4@crypto.11thcircle.com

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

The whole point of DMARC is that it will report email spoofing and the real sender's email address to TalkTalk so that TalkTalk security can take action. 

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Pash02
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

@Gondola thanks for this but how do inadd the real sender's email address to the spam list?

Thanks again 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Interesting scenario so I'll explain what I think should happen.  First here's some best practice on anti-spoofing from the National Cyber Security Centre.

TalkTalk have implemented all the best practices discussed. In fact the TalkTalk DMARC policy is to reject mail that fails the DMARC tests. Therefore you shouldn't need to mark spoofed mail as spam because it should either be tagged as spam and put into the spam folder or rejected.

I assume the friendly From: name on the emails is your talktalk email address but what is the email address on the From: line that is enclosed by chevron brackets e.g <the actual sending email address>? Select the email and the triple dots More actions menu and from the menu select View source to see the email header. Scroll down to the line starting From:

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution