cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails not arriving

Nick2D
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

This morning I have had phone calls from two separate contacts, with whom I have communicated many times in the past, to say they have sent me emails today which I have not received. I have checked my spam and junk and both are empty. Is there a wider issue?

Their domains are @hampshireculturaltrust.org.uk & gmail.com.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

You're welcome Nick. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thank you Ady. I appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Nick

Message 3 of 7

I'm told the original issue is now resolved. If you're still having problems please let me know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Thanks Nick, I've opened an incident as the team couldn't confirm if this was due to a change in our policy. 

Ady

0 Likes

Nick2D
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Thank you Ady. That's good to know the rejections are showing up. I do a lot of work with users of the domain below, and their emails to me always bounce back, to such an extent I have to use Gmail for any communications with them. Might you let the email team know this too please?

The domain is @britishmuseum.org.

Many thanks,

Nick

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Nick2D, I've run the 7 day scans and can see lots of rejections for the first of those senders. I've asked the email team to take a look and am awaiting a response. 

Ady

0 Likes