cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails not being delivered to my pipex account

cavedweller
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 17

@Ady 

I am not receiving all the emails that are being sent to me?

I only know because I have been receiving them as part of the "reply all" that someone sends. Which is when I can identify emails I am not receiving.

on 5th March 09:04 I should have had an email from c*****nmc******lin@manchester.anglican.org

How do I find out why this email was not delivered to me?

Troglodyte
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

Hi Richard, I've had replies and provided them further information. I've passed this latest information over and asked them to check again. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

cavedweller
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 17

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Still happening. I did not receive an email on Friday from xxxx@manchester.anglican.org.

It will have been around 12:26. 

I was sent 4 emails numbered 1 of 5, 2 of 5, 3 of 5 , 4 of 5

I received 1, 2 and 4. 3of 5 was not delivered.

Surely someone should have got back to you by now. 

7 weeks since first reported.

Richard

Troglodyte
0 Likes

Message 3 of 17

I've not had any updates from the email team. I've sent a chaser this morning to see if we can get any clarity on this. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

cavedweller
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 17

HELP 

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Again today I have received 4 emails from @manchester.anglican.org which have all been replies trying to sort out a date for a meeting but I never received the original email which was sent to me at 3:04pm today (9th April) from "Wendy...............@manchester.anglican.org"

What is the point of an email service if it does not deliver emails to my in-box! 

This has now been going on for more than one month. Surely someone can find out why TalkTalk  is not delivering the emails.

If it is a TalkTalk problem please get it fixed.

If it is a problem with the Diocesan system I can raise it with them but without some sort of explanation I am unable to highlight the problem.

Richard

Troglodyte
0 Likes

Message 5 of 17

Hi Richard, we don't have any specific blocks on this domain. I've asked if the email team can help.

Ady

0 Likes

cavedweller
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 17

@Ady-TalkTalk Happened again today.

My contact at @manchester.anglican.org sent me two emails

The one at 9:12 only arrived at my gmail account not my pipex account.... why cannot someone explain why this is happening to me?

She then sent a calendar request at 10:31 which was delivered to both my accounts.

Please HELP

Richard

Troglodyte
0 Likes

Message 7 of 17

Hi Richard, I'm still waiting on an update from the email team.

Ady

0 Likes

cavedweller
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 17

@Ady-TalkTalk Another email not received yesterday from a different name but same Diocese.

Dan*************@manchester.anglican.org 19th March 13:08

It was sent to my gmail address as well as pipex, which is why I know it didn't arrive at pipex.

I surely shouldn't have to ask all my contacts to send it to two email addresses every time.

BUT I have forwarded it to my pipex address this morning 11:01 and it has been received OK.

Will this help your colleagues work out what is wrong?

The content was not rejected when from Gmail but was when from the Diocese.??!

Any help gratefully received

Richard

Troglodyte
0 Likes

Message 9 of 17

Hi Richard, we don't have a white list. All mail is rated by the filters in Cloudmark. I've asked the email team if there's anything they can do. I'll let you know you when I hear back.

Ady

0 Likes

cavedweller
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 17

@Ady-TalkTalk 

More emails not being delivered to me.

17:11 yesterday 18th March . An email was sent to me from 

c******mc*********@manchester.anglican.org

It never arrived.  The Church of England doesn't send spam ! (I hope :-))

Is there anything that you can fix that would put the Diocese of Manchester on some sort of "white list"

Thanks

Richard

Troglodyte
0 Likes

Message 11 of 17

No news yet Richard I'm afraid. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 12 of 17

Thank you.

Quite mystifying to me.

Do hope you can do something to help.

Regards

Richard

Troglodyte

Message 13 of 17

Hi Richard, I can see most of those emails. The system clearly doesn't have an issue with the domain itself as so many get through and it's not the IP as many of those are from the same IP address. The system scores each mail in its own right against a set of markers and allows or blocks them based on that. I've asked one of the email team to check if there's anything we can change to allow the others through without making it an open gateway for spam. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 14 of 17

Dear Ady

Thanks for the reply but .... the content of these emails were not spam. 

How do I stop TalkTalk rejecting these emails. or at least informing the sender that they have not been delivered.

I received from the same person ....@Manchester.anglican.org

5 on 1st March

1 on 3rd March

2 on 5th March

1 on 8th March

but did not receive 1 sent to me on 5th and 1 sent to me on 7th.

I also received a further 20 emails from various other senders from that same domain.

I am a volunteer church treasurer and also sit on a couple of Diocesan committees so am regularly receiving emails from the diocese.

It is impossible to know if I have missed any others .... Can you give me any further information that I can send to the Diocese for them to investigate why the emails might appear as spam and are being rejected. 

Thanks

Richard

Troglodyte
0 Likes

Message 15 of 17

I've run the 7 day scan. We received and accepted lots of mail from various senders on the domain. We have blocked plenty as spam too. Most of those accepted and blocked are to you. Quite a few of the rejected mails come from a different IP, but not all so the content must have rated as spam or recipients of the mail must have. 

Ady

0 Likes

cavedweller
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 17

I should also have recorded that the sender is not receiving any "non delivered" type message s doesn't know I am not getting the messages.

Troglodyte
0 Likes