cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

email

hilary?
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

can anyone help i use a tiscali email which has worked on windows 10 mail really good ,last week my computer had to be reloaded with windows 10 and i had to start again setting everything up i put myemail in windows mail set up ok with my gmail address as well the tiscali email is recieving mail fine but not sendind ,it is also not sending on talk talk web mail ,so any help woud be great run out of ideas now thanks all in advance

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Did you find the messages in the Gmail Spam folder? Or does it look like Gmail have silently rejected the messages?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 5

Looks like your tiscali mailbox is sending out mail. So that's good news.

If sending to your Gmail mailbox then check the Gmail Spam folder as Gmail's new anti-spam policy is regrettably dumping a lot of mail into Spam folders. Just select the message and then hit the Report as not spam button to tell Gmail it's not spam and then the mail will get delivered to your normal Gmail Inbox.

Message 3 of 5

my mail box is only on 2 gb so that ok from web mail page i sent myself a message it was deliverd back ,also i sent one to my gmail it wasnt deliverd but i have loads of emails in my sent items that have not been deliverd ,there is no error messages ,from my windos 10 mail app i can recieve but not send on my tiscali account ,the gmail account is working fine cant work it out i have no error messages 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

You say that your tiscali.co.uk mailbox is not sending mail when you sign in to the mailbox via webmail. What send error message does it show you when you try to send mail?  That error message will be helpful to diagnose what's happening here.  I assume your mailbox is not full?

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your tiscali email address and password, select Sign in.

The mailbox quota is bottom left indicating how much of the 10GB mailbox capacity is used up.

Select the New email button, or pencil icon if using a mobile browser, to compose and self-send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox.

Let us know of any error message, or if mail did not get copied to the Sent folder or did not arrive in the Inbox or disappeared from the Inbox.