cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Is it possible that you could reset my DLM with G-Fast please?

prescol
Wise Owl
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

This weekend, had problems with my router plus problems with my electric, couldn’t get through to Call Centre so I ditched my Talk Talk router and bought myself a eero6. Before the problems this weekend, router does not work anymore. Cannot connect to internet. I was getting a stable G fast connection of 150 in the house. It’s now dropped down to 146. I believe the system  DLM thinks there’s been a lot of errors and  has kicked in. Could you please reset it, now that I’ve sorted stability out. or will the system DLM kick in and sort itself out over time? 

prescol 

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi prescol

If you contact our Loyalty Team then they can take a look at what packages are available to upgrade to.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

prescol
Wise Owl
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Good afternoon Michelle I currently getting 145 down and 29 up. 

just wondering as well as I’m on 150 package on G fast is there a higher profile I could go on? They used to be 300 one . 250 be fine if there if it’s possible. 

prescol

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi prescol,

I've checked your connection stats now and the current sync speed looks ok. What speeds are you currently seeing at the moment please?

Michelle

0 Likes

prescol
Wise Owl
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hello Debbie, I’m gonna close the other bread because it’s getting a bit confusing, but thank you for your response

yes, I did shut it down for a good hour last night, but the speed doesn’t seem to come back. I am it’s working with the Talk Talk branded eero 6 which I bought from CeX. I just would like to know if you need to reset the DLM or will the system now will find it stable line and will come back on its own. And as it’s a Talk Talk branded Eero 6 which I have bought, is this okay or will you make it into a brick at some point so it’s unusable for myself even though I’m with Talk Talk and on G-Fast. 

prescol

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi prescol

I'm sorry to hear this.

Have you tried powering down the router for a full 30 minutes?

0 Likes