cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Still getting a zero bill after leaving talktalk

redmikekite
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi I recently left after being a customer for many years and the only reason being that talk talk cannot provide me with fttp which I now have with another isp. I have had a final bill but have received a zero bill and my future bill for may is also zero although my phone is disconnected I still seem to be on a fibre 35 package although I’m not being charged please can someone stop this as I am no longer with talk talk and would not like to receive  any more correspondence also can my account be deleted if poss, on another note a few years ago had a mobile with you and was £11 approx in credit but never received this back and it’s now disappeared from my account . On a plus I was always very satisfied with the service and excellent help I received from the staff and community over the years and will consider coming back if and when talk talk do fttp.

many thanks for your help

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi redmikekite

The last bill you have received is the final bill, you will not receive any more. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Sounds like a great deal @redmikekite here in rural Norfolk we still have semaphore and word of mouth. 😁

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

redmikekite
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

@Divsec

yes very much so only a local company about 34 miles from me currently getting 900mbps download and around 350mbps upload got a half price deal for 24 months at £27 per month with 3 months free because they put in the infrastructure they have exclusivity for 24 months then it’s a free for all. 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @redmikekite your post has been escalated and you should hear tomorrow.

Is the new supplier living up to expectations? 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes