cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Wrong date and time on TV box

Frlinedancer
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

My box has suddenly started showing a February date when I go to Guide and so says there is no information for programmes. The different apps for channels (iPlayer etc) are not available.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi,

Thanks for that comment, best answer 

To select a best answer, go to the post and click on the 3 dots, then click select solution.

Thanks 

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Frlinedancer
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Thank you for the suggestion which I was about to try this afternoon. However, when we tried Catch up at lunch time things had gone back to normal. Best Answer.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi,

That's good.

Thanks for letting us know.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Frlinedancer
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thank you for the suggestion which I was about to try this afternoon. In fact when we tried catch up at lunch time things had returned to normal.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Which box to you have so we can offer advice on things to try?

Is your box connected to the internet as the symptoms suggest it may not be.

Unplug the box from the mains and reboot your router and then restart the box.

Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes