cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

iPhones disconnecting from Sagemcom router

For the last week or so my phone (iPhone 11 Pro) and my wife's phone (also iPhone 11 Pro) has been dropping off the network as soon as it connects ie it connects whilst in the wifi section of our phones but then drops off. Hadn't bothered me until to...

Kids safe Not working

I will definitely raise complaint with Ombudsman (OFCOM) against TalkTalk for failing to follow Online safety Act 2023 for me and not bothering about kids safety issues.Talktalk broadband I had an issue with Kids safe function (home safe security on ...

Internet Not Working

I reported a problem on Friday with our router. I was informed that a new one will be getting sent but we have not had any emails with tracking details etc. It is now showing on my account that the problem I reported has been fixed but it has not bee...

SandyB77 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Shell

Can we leave?I've e been away a week with no internet, I come home to find a threatening email from talk talk saying they will cut my broadband if I don't pay now. Registered & logged in, to find no bill ready so nothing due - my usual d/d pays out o...

Digital Change over.

I have Talk Talk Broadband. What happens when BT do the digital changeover, as broadband is plugged into BT wiring ?

Setting up a Chromecast Device on my talktalk router

HiAm trying to set up a chromecast device but am receiving an error message from the SET UP wizard advising me it cant connect and to Disable AP isolation on my router to continueIve had a quick look at my router set up page (192.168.1.1) but its not...

MickP54 by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Ipad 10th Generation Keeps Losing Wifi Connection.

My iPad keeps losing the wifi connection when it goes to sleep. It isn’t consistent though which doesn’t help. Sometimes it does it a few times each day, sometimes it goes for a couple of days without any issues. My iPhone SE is absolutely fine, (and...

Wifi devices dropping off network and not reconnecting

Hi, I have an ongoing issues with my Wifi network, in that devices keep dropping off the network. and not reconnecting... It's not related to distance from router, and is happening on both 2.4 and 5GHz networks. As an example, my iPhone will stop wor...

Email support?

Hi,Is there any email support? I can only seem to find the community forum and no actual email support?I'm having a couple issues with TalkTalk.1) For the last 2 weeks the broadband has constantly been dropping out and the light on the router flashin...

No internet

Over the last 3 days i have had a flashing amber light then every so often it will turn solid white as in connected but this only lasts 5 mins at the most

New Router After 4-5 years

Hi it's been 4-5 years since I got my account with TalkTalk and my router is no longer functioning properly Can we get a replacement? Best regards,Hana

Connectivity issue on with apps on mobile/console

Hi,For the last few months, I have been experiencing strange behavior on my broadband connection (using wifi only). Some apps mostly won't load due to no internet connectivity or 'something went wrong with connection' on mobile (LinkedIn, Instagram, ...

No Service

No internet service and no telephone line operating. Unable to call customer service as Sunday, and there is no online chat, despite TAlkTalk claiming Online Chat available on Sunday. Totally helpless not knowing what to do. Kindly help, anyone. Rega...

Change our home moving date

Hello, please reply me asap. Our new home moving date is postponed to 4 June 2024. Please can I book the transfer to this date on the afternoon

Unreliable Wifi / Router

Hi, the Wifi/Router is extremely unreliable and will often drop 2 or 3 times a day completely and have to wait 10 minutes for it to reboot. This is incredibly frustrating when I'm working from home and on meetings with clients. It's hard to get any s...

NO INTERNET

Hi, please could someone help. For the past couple of weeks my internet keeps on going down and not coming back on for a good few hours or so. I’ve tried to reset it, turn it off and on, unplug and plug it back in, do all the tests and what not on th...

Dianew7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet/TV not been working for about a week

My tv is plugged in through an ethernet cable and won't load any of the apps, it says the internet isn't connected. I've checked the connection and it is saying it is connected. I restart the router 3 times a day and still nothing works. Having to us...

dawn_hdg by Chatterbox
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

WiFi disconnection & WiFi Optimisation

Hi all, Hoping somebody can help. Over the last few weeks I have been having issues with devices on the network not getting an internet connection. Devices - mostly been using my iPhone to troubleshoot - will remain connected to the WiFi, however the...

DanMay94 by Team Player
  • 29 replies
  • 0 like

Please disable my WiFi 2.4 channel “optimisation”

I tagged onto a similar thread, but then I suddenly remembered historically that is taboo on these weird TT forums. So before I get chastised by the net police, I’m starting my own thread here. I have an issue when using my expensive Sennheiser digit...

prawlin by Enlightened One
  • 35 replies
  • 0 like

Extending Amazon Eero

My wifi does not reach much further than the room the eero is in. What wallet-friendly wifi extenders work well with Amazon Eero?

Unable to connect Sonos Play 1 to Talk Talk router.

I wonder if anyone can help.I've been struggling to connect my Sonos speaker to my Talk Talk router after a recent upgrade. I've talked to Sonos, who eventually suggested it might be a router issue after we tested everything else. I've tried everythi...

Austin5 by First Timer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like