cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Amazon voucher

Epicken
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

I was promised a £75 voucher for joining you, and then £100 voucher compensation due to delays in my installation. Can you please tell me how I claim these? I have heard nothing about them.  With there already being a delay I thought these would be with me asap. 

Eve 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

HI Epicken

Your service has only just gone live, Voucher codes can take between 30 and 60 days after go live to be issued. 

We can chase this up for you after 30 days. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Normally delays to the service are awarded by the automatic compensation scheme, @Epicken, which takes around a month to come through. Details are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

So it's odd that a voucher was offered instead. The £75 voucher may take up to 90 days to show. 

It can be chased up by staff if the cookie trail that tracks it has gone cold etc.

None of these vouchers show up in just a few days or weeks - when did you join and when did the service go live (in the end)?

I will move this to the billing section for you. Staff respond Monday to Friday, during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes