cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TRYING TO REMOVE SUPERSAFE FROM ACCOUNT

ToonArmy2
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I've tried twice to removed this add-on from my account and recived confirmation emails it was removed, but when i get my bill its still charging me for this feature i dont use.

Can anyone help me remove this add-on thanks!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

I think its a system glitch as you have kept the landline service which is causing My Account to error , I understand that this is a known issue which  is being worked on. 

0 Likes

ToonArmy2
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Thanks!

I use Google Chrome,  I've had a few errors on the TalkTalk website like it not loading what Package im on for over a year (that seems to have fixed itself though) and when i click My Services i get this error.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 141528.png
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Ok ill remove it for you, and refund the last 2 months  Out of interest what browser are you using ?  

0 Likes

ToonArmy2
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

I have done that... twice now. once in Feb and again in March, I still have the emails confirming its being removed.

then the following month im billed for it again.

Also now when i goto the Services page under my settings it just gives me an error page "This site can't be reached"

Screenshot 2024-04-22 134248.png
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi ToonArmy2

Log into My Account,  If you use the menu on the top right , select Packages and services, scroll down to My Services then manage super safe boost in My Account you can remove it.

Hope that helps 

0 Likes