cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

landline charges incorrect

johny52
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I have once again been charged for calls on my landline which i have not made this has gone on for about 3 months talktalk have refunded me every time but this charge is still going on again this month why am i being charged for calls i am not making i have a mobile with unlimited calls why would i call from a landline which i know i would be charged 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Calls are being made as recently as Sunday to a TMobile number and a regular number in Pontypridd, as we have proven there is no crossed line by the 17070 test, we have to say the landline is being used and the calls are valid, one of the regular numbers is to a TalkTalk customer who has the same surname as yourself, a relative maybe?.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

the landline does not get used the numbers that are recorded i do not recognise i dont even know anyone on tmobile which is one of the numbers recorded so this has not solved my problem 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Ok thank you, so that proves that someone is using the landline from your house. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

the number comes back as my number

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi johny52

There are calls being made each month, Do you have a handset connected to the main socket? 

Can you dial 17070 and confirm the the number read back is yours.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

If you dial 17070 on the landline, does it read back the correct number, @johny52?

Or if you dial from your mobile to the landline, does it ring?

There's maybe a crossed line somewhere. 

Staff are not on here before Tuesday due to the Bank Holiday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes