cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

NO INTERNET ACCESS WHEN CONNECTED TO VPN

Moggy1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

The company I work for uses FortiClient VPN. I can connect to this 90% of the time via WiFi and have no issues. However sporadically when I connect I have no Internet access. This is very random and can either be when I first connect or it can drop after being connected for a while. My IT department have looked into a few potential issues but could not find any and this issue does not occur with any other employees so they think it could be my router. I have a Huawei HG633. Is this outdated? Any suggestions for what I could try to resolve this. I need to be connected to the VPN to perform all aspects of my job when I work from home.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

this has been sent to the previous address.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Moggy1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

I have added my current and previous address.

If it has been delivered to the previous address I should still be able to obtain it. 

However my current address does show correctly on my account (or so I believe).

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

I have the yodel tracking number here so can see the info.

If you can add the first line of your address and postcode to the private notes section of your 'Community Profile', I'll confirm if it was dispatched to that address.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Moggy1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 10

I know you cannot confirm the delivery address on here but are you able to advise where you would have got that information from? 

So that I can check what that address is and rule out whether it has been delivered to a previous address.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

a router was ordered , and tracking shows this as delivered on 8th at 13:36.

Has anyone taken a parcel in for you ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Moggy1
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 10

Not sure why I was told that I would be receiving a new router as this is not the case. I have spoken to TalkTalk directly via live chat and they have said that no router has been sent and that I should disregard the message.

If anyone has any ideas of what I can try, it would be appreciated. Apparently there is no issue with my internet connection and they believe it to be my VPN. But the IT department where I work says the VPN is working correctly and no one else has any issues.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Thank you! I will feed back once received.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi

I've a new router on the way to see if this helps.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes