cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No service for 11 days

TashDash18
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Honestly what ever made me think talk talk was a good idea to join I must of been mad. I’ve had no service for a week now. I was promised a engineer on Friday who didn’t turn up. Now I’m being told I have to wait another 4 days! I have no internet or phone line due to a fault outside. My mother needs the house phone for emergencies and she’s mentally and physically unwell. She isn’t tech savvy and doesn’t know how to use a mobile phone. 
but what really kicks me in the teeth is the lack of care from talk talk. I lost a work at home job back in august when I was heavily pregnant due to there constant internet problems there end. 
i have had enough of this service I’ve been hung up on all week! I’ve begged and begged for them to send out a engineer and nobody is helping me they keep palming me off lying to me one minute the engineer was at the exchange the next minute they never turned up! Then I was told they tried to contact me well I can say for certain they did not! Thank god my contract ends on dec 5th. 

TashDash
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi TashDash18

I'm really sorry to hear this.

It appears that Openreach have been trying to contact you as they were unable to fulfil the appointment, apologies for this.

They have asked if we can re arrange the visit. I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange the engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Staff are not back before Monday, @TashDash18, for forum support.

Phone help also doesn't open before tomorrow morning, so the only contact point today is Chat:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes