cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Error code (TT992)

StupotDKC
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 10 of 10

I am also experiencing a similar error. Two email senders that I'm aware of who have previously successfully sent emails to my tiscali address are suddenly receiving email rejection messages. I can send to them but they can't reply.

Here's the error message from one of them.

cm7gb1 gave this error:
ytGRrgS7PiGh4ytGRrTHe0 Content rejected (TT992)

I've checked my email settings and there are no rules defined for handling incoming email messages.

StupotDKC_0-1713801749789.png

Any help appreciated.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi RoyBil, please provide the sender domain. I'll add it to the incident. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

RoyBil
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 2 of 10

I am also getting similar, other emails coming in fine. Problem is we dont know what is missing as no indication of problem at my end.

message as follows when sent to me (using office 365) 

Edited to protect your safety. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi StupotDKC, I ran 7 day scans on those 2 domains earlier. We show receipt of lots of mail from cosydirect.com along with a few bounced. I'm waiting for confirmation of why we rejected those few. gateautomationdirect.co.uk I'm only showing 3 messages in total. 1 received 2 deferred non rejected.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

steeler
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 10

I'm getting the exact same problem with emails from @hays-travel.co.uk has been working fine up till the last week or so but now gets bounced back with the TT992 error

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Both have been able to send emails to my tiscali account until recently.

@cosydirect.com can send to a gmail account I have but not my tiscali account

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Ok, if you really need them:

@gateautomationdirect.co.uk

@cosydirect.com

Does that help?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Without the domain names I cannot even start to help so you'll just have to wait for TalkTalk Support to pick up. I'll let them know.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi Gondola

When you ask "which senders?" are you asking for specific email addresses? I wouldn't particularly want to post them on a public forum.

Both are UK company emails, one being a .com and the other a .co.uk

I don't know if this helps but the error message in my original post also included:

Diagnostic information for administrators: Generating server: CWLP265MB6960.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Which senders?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes