cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

TT992

Message 2 of 2

I have been inundated with spam email asking for quotes and orders for over 6 months. I am a private individual not a company. Each spam email purports to come from UAE, Africa etc. At the same time one of my actual contacts is unable to email me and receives Error Message TT992.

I work from home as a freelance and my contact has been one for over 10 years but now, due to Talk Talk, I cannot do any jobs with him.

Talk Talk say my contact who cannot email me must phone tTalk Talk to ascertain why he gets message TT992. Pointless.

Many of my other contacts experience different problems with Talk Talk emails I send. Typically the emails I send to them are redirected to their spam folders even though these contacts have been mine for over 10 years.

I am very disappointed in Talk Talk. I think it may be time to move to a more dependable supplier.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Ford32racernet, you should find both of these issues are cleared now. If not and especially the TT992 issue continues please let me know.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes