cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

some recipients unable to reply to my emails

Netherchelle5
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Emails that I am sending to my daughters school are being received but all of sudden this week when the school is replying their emails are being bounced back as undeliverable. Here is an example of the technical message from their email server  when the email is rejected - 

Reason: [{LED=552 5.2.0 zHC8rEgQPDxSbzHC8rHaA4 Content rejected (TT992)};{MSG=};{FQDN=mx.tiscali.co.uk};{IP=62.24.139.42};{LRT=4/23/2024 2:32:28 PM}]. OutboundProxyTargetIP: 62.24.139.42. OutboundProxyTargetHostName: mx.tiscali.co.uk

I'm not having any problems that I'm aware of with any other recipients. 

Any help gratefully received!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Michelle, thanks for posting back to let us know its sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Ady,

Thanks for replying to my query. It seems that the problem I had is now fixed.

Many thanks,

Michelle. 

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Michelle, the problem was fixed on Thursday at 1.30pm. Are you still seeing problems with the error?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes