cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Failure to receive emails from reputable sources

bitbucket9
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

When the organizations listed below send me individual emails (e.g. that there is a statement ready to read) I receive the emails correctly into my TalkTalk email account.

When they send bulk emails (e.g. change of terms and conditions) the emails obviously get bounced because I receive letters through the post telling me that my email address is invalid and can I please correct it? This is not connected solely with my email as my wife has the same issue with her TalkTalk email.

Could you please stop blacklisting/bouncing bulk emails from the following organizations?

Lloyds Bank

Halifax Building Society

Coventry Building Society

(and any similar organizations?)

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

I've asked the team to review the 2 domains to make sure we're not blocking them. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Are they both still unable to send since 1:30pm yesterday. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

BTFan
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 10

I don't know the domains of the un-received e-mails because the e-mails were not received.

The domains that I sent my e-mails to are ' thevillage-garage.com' and 'aib.co.uk'

I have been receiving e-mails from these domains perfectly well in the past until this TalkTalk problem emerged.

I don't know if I have not been receiving other e-mails but in the above two cases I had to call the companies to ask why I have not received a reply and they said their e-mail bounced.

This problem is not new and other domains bounced back last year but currently seem to be OK.

It would be good if an explanation of the problem was given instead of references to "reporting the incident"

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi BTFan, you've not yet provided the affected sending domains. If you do I can get them checked for you. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

The problem is not fixed.

What is going on?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Thanks bitbucket9. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Thanks Ady.

I will report back if this happens again.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

I'm told the original issue is now resolved. If you're still having problems please let me know. 

Ady

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Thanks bitbucket9, we have an open incident for this issue. I'll provide updates as soon as I hear anything. 

Ady

0 Likes