cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Some e-mails are being rejected

BTFan
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Some reputable senders are getting their e-mails to me rejected, even though they have sent many e-mails in the past.

Some e-mails from other senders still come through.

TalkTalk must know about this problem but seem to have no technical competence to fix it.

Using the Chat service results in farcical dialogue.

6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thanks for confirming that the issue was fixed. I'm afraid I don't have the root cause for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

BTFan
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

I have just called one company with domain "aib.co.uk" and asked them to send a test message and I confirm the mail was received.

I presume the problem is fixed and would be interested to know the root cause of the problem.

These have been worrying times for me as my correspondence with this company involved an important insurance matter.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

And just to confirm have both of these failed to send to you since 1.30pm yesterday?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

BTFan
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

I have replied elsewhere but will reply here. I don't know the domains of the un-received mail because I never received the mail. However, I sent my original mails to these two domains: "thevillage-garage.com" and "aib.co.uk" expecting a reply.

Both domains have sent me many e-mails in the past before this latest TalkTalk problem.

Also in the past other sending domains were bounced but now seem OK.

I cannot say how many other domains cannot get through to me. I only know the domains I am expecting replies.

I don't understand you reference to spamming.

I would like you to describe the fix which TalkTalk claim to have executed.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

I've had confirmation that this issue should now be behind us. Please let me know if you are still being advised that mail cannot be sent due to TT992 errors. 

Ady

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi BTFan, please stop spamming the other posters' threads. If you provide the domains for the senders I'll add them to the incident. 

Ady

0 Likes