cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Unable to receive verification codes from Iceland Online Shopping

Maccarakker18
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hi all,

I'm looking for some assistance with an issue that my dad is facing.

He has recently been having issues with receiving email verification codes for signing in on Iceland's website. He's called Iceland multiple times and they haven't been helpful whatsoever, and don't get back to him.

I can sign into my Iceland account with no problems, and receive the verification emails to my @gmail.com mailbox.

I've read that there is no option to run message traces for @toucansurf.com mailboxes, unless I am mistaken. Could this be related to DMARC changes on TalkTalk's side (just a thought), or something else on their side?

I'm checking here of course, as Iceland have been very unhelpful thus far. Thanks in advance for any insight that is provided. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Maccarakker18, I've run a 7 day scan on the toucansurf.com and Iceland.com, there are no rejected mails to that address in the last 7 days. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.