cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

problem with emails today

bigkenny
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Noticed no incoming emails today even tried web portal. I can send and receive to myself from say my gmail account to my TalkTalk email account that seems fine but no other emails and I spoke to someone on the phone today (insurance company) they sent email out about 9.30am nothing come I rung again about 1pm they resent again still nothing........Nothing been changed on my laptop was all working fine yesterday. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Ok just sent again, see how that goes

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I have no messages from you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Ok I sent the message has it gone through to you ok

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi bigkenny, please add the senders email address to your private notes or send me a Personal Message with it. I'll scan it and see if we're blocking it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

well I`ve been waiting for an email from an insurance company had to ring them twice yesterday went over my email address to make sure all correct still nothing just rang again 20 mins ago did it all again still nothing (to my normal TalkTalk email address.) so I gave them a gmail.com address guess what it came in straight away. I`ve checked spam box even tried on via the TalkTalk web portal email still nothing in that also nothing in spam folder. So God knows whats going on. Other emails are coming in i can send to myself from my gmail to talktalk email address ok and visa versa.

So for this insurance stuff I was after Im using my gmail account but it would be nice to know why the error is, also for all I know I could have had problems with other emails and been non the wiser!

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi bigkenny, are you still having problems?

Ady

0 Likes